– when someone leaves, it’s because someone else is about to arrive
– freedom is not the absence of commitments, but the ability to choose- and commit yourself to- what is best for you
– we humans have two great problems: the first is knowing when to begin; the second is knowing when to stop
– we all have the ability, we just don’t all have the courage to follow our dreams and to follow the signs. Perhaps that’s where the sadness comes from.
– the universe takes care of correcting our mistakes.
-The world will become real when man learns how to love.
-By talking about our lives, we come to realize that most people have experienced the same thing.
-If we’re not alone, then we have more strength to find out where we want wrong and to change direction.
– we all harbor a great sadness in our soul.
– If a lie is repeated often enough, it ends up convincing everyone.
-The important things always stay; what we lose are the things we thought re important but which are in fact, useless.
-there is always an event in our lives that is responsible for us failing to progress.
-What other people think is more important than what we feel.
-Being with someone else and making that person feel as if they were of no importance in our life is far worse than feeling alone and miserable.